THE PENN WARRANTY CORPORATION
2003 TO PRESENT.
I personally built at least 90% of the entire IT infrastructure of the corporation.
Starting in 2003 with data in DOS databases, Microsoft Works, and Access 2000, with no servers or network at all, migrated to state of the art, ultra stable platforms :
- Designed and created over 100 unique graphical user interfaces for every department: Data Processing, Claims Processing, Customer Service, Accounting, Human Resources, Legal and Management.
- Created report generators custom designed for specific requirements. Over 1200 unique reports are generated per month for administrators, accounting, and large mobile sales force.
- Selected servers and network hardware and oversaw the installation: ethernet switches, routers, firewall, Cat6, and fiber, throughout a 20,000 sq ft facility serving 50 users, all with no consultants or on site assistance from vendors. All of this has been in continuous, uninterrupted operation for more than 10 years.
- Converted data from multiple old systems to SQL Server. Designed database schemas, security, stored procedures and data backup functions.
- Built the complex Sonicwall network security and Active Directory infrastructure.
- Built several iterations of the company web site including asp e-commerce.
2000 TO 2002.
Began in Management Services and advanced to Programmer.
ON TRACK RECORDING
1992 TO 2000.
Recording Engineer and Studio Manager.
- Recorded many dozens of CD record albums and commercials.
- Performed audio forensics on undercover 'wire' recordings for attorneys.
- Converted the entire studio from analog to digital.
- Moved the studio and rebuilt it in California.